Eight Printable Valentine’s Day Cards – Color Patterns
Children pick from eight different designs! Print out the cards and add embellishments.
1. I ‘o-fish-ally’ love you! – Glue on craft foam hearts in the shape of a fish. Cut one heart in half to make a fin, and glue on a googly eye. (You can use hearts cut from paper instead of craft foam hearts.)
2. I ‘toe-tally’ love you! – Dip your child’s toes in paint or press them on a stamp pad and then press them on the card. Have your child draw faces and other features on the toe prints.
3. You’re a star in my eyes! – Glue on a craft foam star or draw one on the card. Glue googly eyes on the star or draw the eyes on with a black Sharpie marker.
4. You are thumb-thing special! – Children dip their thumbs or other fingers in paint, or press them on a stamp pad, and then press them down on the paper to fill in the white areas.
5. Owl always love you! – Use an owl craft foam shape or owl sticker, draw an owl on the card, or use the printable owl pictures (Available to members.)
6. Whooo loves you? I do! – Use an owl craft foam shape or owl sticker, or draw an owl on the card, or use the printable owl pictures (Available to members.)
7. I paws-itively Love You! – Glue on paw print stickers or paw print pictures, or use your cat or dog’s paw to make prints. (Paw print pictures available to members.)
8. I Love you! – Glue a googly eye over the eye and a craft foam heart, paper heart, or heart sticker over the heart shape.
All the patterns, games, and lessons in this store come from Danielle’s Place and are also available through a yearly membership for $23.95.
You can find details about this craft on this page a of Danielle’s Place of Crafts and Activities
Learn How to Earn Free Craft Patterns!