Printable Patterns for this Craft Includes:
- I ‘O-fish-ally’ Love You! – Glue on craft foam hearts in the shape of a fish. Cut one heart in half to make a fin, and glue on a googly eye. (You can use hearts cut from paper instead of craft foam hearts.)
- I ‘Toe-tally’ Love You! – Dip your child’s toes in paint or press them on a stamp pad and then press them on the card. Have your child draw faces and other features on the toe prints.
- You’re a Star in My Eyes! – Glue on a craft foam star or draw one on the card. Glue googly eyes on the star or draw the eyes on with a black Sharpie marker.
- You are Thumb-thing Special! – Children dip their thumbs or other fingers in paint, or press them on a stamp pad, and then press them down on the paper to fill in the white areas.
- Owl Always Love You! – Use an owl craft foam shape or owl sticker, draw an owl on the card, or use the printable owl pictures.
- Whooo Loves You? I Do! – Use an owl craft foam shape or owl sticker, or draw an owl on the card, or use the printable owl pictures.
- I Paws-itively Love You! – Glue on paw print stickers or paw print pictures, or use your cat or dog’s paw to make prints.
- I Love you! – Glue a googly eye over the eye and a craft foam heart, paper heart, or heart sticker over the heart shape.
All the patterns, games, and lessons in this store come from Danielle’s Place and are available through a yearly membership for $23.95.
For directions to make this craft go to Valentines Day Crafts for Kids Page 2 on Danielle’s Place of Crafts and Activities.