Having problems or have question? – Email Us or call 702 558-4335
If you are having problems getting your downloads or printing your downloads, please don’t hesitate to contact us. It may take up to 15 minutes before you get your downloads. Many are big files and take awhile to receive.
You have five days to download and save your purchase, so make sure you follow the link from your email or online and save the file, even if you aren’t ready to print it out.
If didn’t get the email purchase confirmation, check you junk mail folder or spam folder.
If you have problems downloading the file online, you can also follow the link from your email to get the pattern. See the directions on how to download a pattern for your specific browser below:
New Windows 10 Edge Browser
Do not use this browser to download the instant downloads. People are reporting that it doesn’t work well for pdf files. Open up another browser to purchase your downloads. (This may have changed since this was posted.)
- Once you purchase an item, a new screen should pop up with the Purchase Confirmation. Towards the bottom of the Purchase Confirmation you should see the name of the item/items you purchased in blue and underlined. Click on the names of the items and a new window will pop up.
- Your computer will select a place to save the file. It will give you the path at the top of the screen. It may say: Computer – Data (D ) – Downloads. That means that your file will be saved on your computer in drive D in the folder called Downloads. If you want the file to be saved somewhere else, you can pick a folder that your prefer.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of your screen to save that file.
- The file will then show up at the bottom of the Purchase Confirmation screen. A little arrow points to the file and then disappears. The file is in a box with the pdf. logo , the name of the file such as craft-pattern.pdf and a little down arrow to the right. If you click on the down arrow, you will have four options – Open, Always Open with Adobe Reader, Open with System Viewer or show in folder.Select “
- Always open in AdobeReader” and then select “Open”. A new screen will pop up and you can print it from there.
- If you click on “Show in Folder” instead of “Open” it will take you to the file to which you saved the pdf pattern and show you a preview. To open from the folder double click on it or chose “File” and then “Open”. Then click on the “Print” button at the top of the page.
- You will also be sent the purchase receipt via email. So if you can’t get it the first time, open your email and follow the same procedure.
Internet Explorer Browser
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported and it does not work very well for new pdfs. Download Chrome for better service.
- Once you have made a purchase the Purchase Confirmation screen will pop up. Click on the name of the pattern you bought. If will be in blue with a blue underline.
- A yellow bar will pop up with the words: “Do you want to open or save . . .pdf. from daniellesplacestore.com?”
- Click on the down arrow of the “Save” button and then select “Save and Open”.
- At the top of the screen you will see the “File, Edit, View, Window, and Help”. To save click on “Save and then “Save As” and select where you want to save it.
- To print the file just hover over the bottom of the screen and a grey bar will pop up. Click on the printer icon.
- If you click on just “Open” instead of “Save” and then “Save and Open” – the file will pop up in Acrobat Reader. You can print from there, just click on the print icon at the top of the page. And save the file by clicking on “File” and then “Save As”.
Safari on a Mac
- Click on the blue underlined link to the file and the file will automatically download and then pop up on your screen.
- You can print and save from this screen. Just click “File” and then “Print” at the top of the screen. If you want to save the file click on “File” and then “Save” and pick where you would like to save the file.
- Click on the blue underlined link to the file under “Products” and a box a grey box pops up.
- Click on “Open With Adobe Reader” and click “Okay”.
- It opens up automatically. If it doesn’t open automatically, click on the download arrow next to the search bar.
- To save click on “File” and then “Save As” and choose which file you want to save it to on your computer.
- Click on the “Print” icon at the top of the screen to print.
Printing from an iphone
- If you are having problems printing from your iphone, install the Chrome browser and then access the website through Chrome. Safari does not work as well when printing pdf files.